Subaru Fuel Injector Tester Diagnostic Tool
Easy and Simple to use Fuel Injector Tester for your Subaru Vehicle.
The Subaru fuel injector tester can help diagnose injector problems. It will assist you to test each fuel injector individually to help diagnose fuel delivery problems such as sticky, leaking or burnt-out conditions. It uses your 12V vehicle battery for power, and has 4 pulse modes for testing pressure changes in your Subaru engine fuel injectors.
Explanation of the 4 available pulse modes:
Mode 1: the tester outputs 1 pulse, width is approx 250ms
Mode 2: the tester outputs 50 pulses, width is approx 7ms
Mode 3: the tester outputs 100 pulses, width is approx 3.5ms
Mode 4: the tester outputs pulses continuously at the rate of 50 pulses per 1450ms, every pulse width is approx 7ms
Easy to Use. Operation is as follows:
- Turn off your Subaru vehicle's engine
- Connect Black & Red Clips to the Negative / Positive terminal of battery
- Connect pulse output terminal to the fuel injector
- Press the "MODE SET" key to select the desired pulse mode
- Press the "PULSE" key, and the Subaru tester will output pulses to the fuel injector, and then the pulse signal indicator will light to indicate
1 x Carry bag
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Subaru Fuel Injector Tester Diagnostic Tool
Choose your Subaru year and model from the drop down list above.
We ship free to U.S. Customers