Porsche Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Get your Porsche performing at its best
Want your Porsche running as smoothly as possible? Then make sure it's getting the exact right amount of fuel - for perfect combustion every time you drive.
With an adjustable fuel pressure regulator (FPR) you can adjust your Porsche's fuel pressure to ensure it's constantly fed with the optimum amount of gas for incredibly smooth - and superbly efficient - performance. Every time.
What is an adjustable FPR (and how does it work)?
Modern fuel injected vehicles run with fuel pumps in their tanks, and an internal regulator makes sure that a pre-specified amount of fuel pressure goes through the rails, with any leftovers sent back to the tank.
Yet, modified and upgraded air intake and exhaust systems don't take into account that more fuel is needed to make sure these parts perform at their absolute best. But with an adjustable FPR, you can tune the fuel pressure to ensure your engine gets the exact best mix of air and fuel, for perfect combustion and maximum efficiency in every drive.
Find the adjustable FPR that fits perfectly by choosing your Porsche's year and model from the drop-down list above
What benefits will I see?
- An extremely precise, and consistent fuel boost - as much as TWICE the factory fuel flow!
- Maximized fuel delivery (with raising the fuel pressure)
- Increased drive performance - around 5-10 horsepower!
- Super-high quality, long-life, made to last
- Adjustable up to 0-140 PSI (0-10kg/cm2) for maximum fuel pump capacity
- Clear fuel pressure reading gauge
- All installation hardware and hoses included
Your package comes with...
1 x Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
1 x Gauge Gas Hose
1 x Other fitting hardware (as per the photos)
Note: We ship FREE to the U.S.
Select your Porsche's year and model from the drop-down list above, to find the perfect-fitting adjustable fuel pressure regulator.