Ford Multi Function Diagnostic Tool
Ford Multi Function Diagnostic Tool Covering Engine, DPF, SAS, BMS, SRS, ABS DPF, OIL RESET and More!.
The Ford vehicle fault diagnosis scanner is a powerful tool delivering Original Equipment level diagnosis on all the electronic systems for your FORD.
With this tool you can easily Diagnose Engine, Airbag/SRS, ABS, Gearbox and other ECUs. It also features special functions such as Oil Light Service Reset, DPF Regen (for diesel engines), Battery Registration/Test/Reset, Electronic Park/Brake Pad Reset and Steering Angle Sensor Reset.
With the code reader, you can also quickly find out trouble causes of electronically controlled systems on your Ford, by simply connecting the reader to the diagnostic socket, whilst reading the trouble code (DTC) shown on the device, and hence, identifying, locating and checking trouble causes.
Tool Supports the Following ECU and Functions:
- Read and erase trouble codes of FORD Engine, ABS, SRS/airbag, gearbox
- Read live data stream, view freeze frame data and vehicle identification data
- Oil Light Service and Service Data Reset
- DPF (diesel particulate filter) - reset/regeneration
- EPB: Allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system
- ABS/AIRBAG: Diagnose ABS/SRS system codes, read and clear DTCs and turn off ABS/SRS warning light, retrieves ABS/SRS ECU information
- Battery check, Battery Registration and Re-balance
- Test the I/M readiness, O2 sensor, on-board monitor, component work status
- Software up-gradable via internet with supplied USB cable
- And more
1 x Diagnostic tool
1 x USB cable
1 x User manual
1 x OBD2 connection
1 x Nylon carry bag
Choose your FORD year and model from the drop down list above.
We ship free to U.S. Customers.